Forum PTC Indonesia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum PTC Indonesia

Forum PTC Indonesia adalah forum tempat untuk membahas tentang Paid to click / PTC ( ptc luar maupun lokal), diskusi, laporan scam, Tukar link, referral cash back, tips PTC, dan bisnis online lainya.

Untuk mengurangi Junker thread, kami membuat peraturan minimal posting sebalum membuat thread. minimal anggota member harus mempunyai posting lebih dari 150, baru bisa membuat New topic thread, terima kasih atas perhatiannya
ChatBox

Latest topics

» Stellarcrystal - The third website from Francy Junger!
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:03 am by darwin

» Adfaucetpay - adfaucetpay.com
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:36 am by darwin

» Peer2profit - peer2profit.io
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:41 pm by darwin

» Swapnex - Passive income
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:00 am by darwin

» Grab - grab.tc
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Sat May 16, 2020 7:03 pm by darwin

» Earnsato - earnsato.com
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Sun May 10, 2020 5:38 pm by darwin

» Moremoney - moremoney.io
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:19 pm by darwin

» Faucetbitcoin - faucetbitcoin.io
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:06 pm by darwin

» Imajbux - imajbux.com
Bux4Real Dijual I_icon13Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:34 pm by darwin

PTC Recomended

Advertising

2 posters

Bux4Real Dijual

Viclin
    Viclin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Jumlah posting : 1329

Bux4Real Dijual Empty Bux4Real Dijual

Post by Viclin Thu May 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Saya tidak tahu apakah arti ini sebagai kemajuan apakan kemunduran
    silahkan teman-teman menilai dan menanggapi

Dear partners,

I was wondering the best way to express myself about that, but I was not able to arrive at a conclusion.

I don't want to repeat again and again the same I always said.

I know who I am and what was my goal when I started Bux4Real. despite of my lack of knowledge about the Bux industry, I tried to bring a new approach, a new model. At first with Offers, and after that with real ads. Advices, even if not done directly, from experts as Jim Grago (Clixsense owner) and the PTCI Admin called my attention to a reality.

Along with a brave team, in two Months we were able to jump Bux4Real from ZERO to the world's TOP 1.7 website, with tens of thousands of daily unique visitors and millions of page views.

It's really a hard task to change a established industry.

Mostly when the great majority of members, partners as I prefer to call you all, are not able to understand or believe that it's possible to make a difference.

Above all, I'm a business man. That's what I do. I invest in websites, I own websites, I buy websites and, when needed, I also sell websites.

I went to my limit before take the decision I'm telling you all now. Tried all possible models and systems to fix my mistakes and also bring a new model of business to the Bux industry. And I don't think I failed. Despite of all huge problems we face everyday we were able to make a difference. And I mean we all here.

About three weeks ago I was approached to a company with a really interesting offer to buy BUx4Real.

After long reflections and to the benefit of all, including myself, I decided to sell Bux4Real. And that's what I did.

We have a NDA signed so I'm not allowed to give you all details, but this company belongs to entrepreneurs that will go ahead with Bux4Real and will keep some of the actual members. They will make changes, for sure, but the basics of our ideology, to find a real business model, will go ahead.

Bux4Real was sold to serious persons, and they will honor all previous payments. This was one of the most important conditions for me. So you all may rest assured that you will get paid.

I'm not aware of the model that will be implemented, but I can tell you that you will get faster payments and several changes. It'll be a smoothly transition and nobody has any reason to be worried.

From now on, I'll get back to my current business and new ventures that casetronyx may launch soon.

I'm deeply grateful to all of you,and if in the future I decide to get back to the Bux industry you can rest assured that you all will be the first ones to know.

I wish you all the best in life.

God Bless You All,

Tony Rocha - CEO
    Casetronyx, Inc.
    sarah90
    sarah90

Jumlah posting : 21
    Lokasi : surabaya

Bux4Real Dijual Empty Re: Bux4Real Dijual

Post by sarah90 Thu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm

waduh bs kacau nih klo bux4real jd scam... Sedih Sedih tinju
    Viclin
    Viclin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Viclin Fri May 27, 2011 4:51 am

sarah90 wrote:waduh bs kacau nih klo bux4real jd scam... Sedih Sedih tinju

Sangat Senang ketahuan investnya ke mana ..
    sarah90
    sarah90

Post by sarah90 Fri May 27, 2011 5:34 am

iy gan Senyum hahaha Malu Malu

jd kacau nih klo bux4 real punah Sangat Marah Sangat Marah Menangis / sangat se
    Viclin
    Viclin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Viclin Fri May 27, 2011 5:36 am

sarah90 wrote:iy gan Senyum hahaha Malu Malu

jd kacau nih klo bux4 real punah Sangat Marah Sangat Marah Menangis / sangat se

kabar terbarunya bux4real tidak bisa diakses untuk sementara waktu

Peringatan
    sarah90
    sarah90

Post by sarah90 Fri May 27, 2011 5:39 am

Menangis / sangat se iy gan... Takut Takut tinggal nunggu waktu kayakny, adminnya mw k LAUT Tidaaaaaakkkk!!!
    Viclin
    Viclin
    Forum Addict
    Forum Addict

Post by Viclin Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 am

sarah90 wrote: Menangis / sangat se iy gan... Takut Takut tinggal nunggu waktu kayakny, adminnya mw k LAUT Tidaaaaaakkkk!!!

dijual kan bukan berarti bangkrut
    bisa jadi hanya pergantian pemilik
    nah tinggal lihat pemilik barunya maunya gimana

dibawa santai aja.. dijual bukan karena bangkrut kok, tapi karena nilai traffic webnya tinggi
    yang punya PTC itu seorang internet marketer jadi ya wajar aja kalo kelakuannya udah begitu..
    Tertawa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Thu May 16, 2024 9:16 am