Forum PTC Indonesia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum PTC Indonesia

Forum PTC Indonesia adalah forum tempat untuk membahas tentang Paid to click / PTC ( ptc luar maupun lokal), diskusi, laporan scam, Tukar link, referral cash back, tips PTC, dan bisnis online lainya.

Untuk mengurangi Junker thread, kami membuat peraturan minimal posting sebalum membuat thread. minimal anggota member harus mempunyai posting lebih dari 150, baru bisa membuat New topic thread, terima kasih atas perhatiannya
ChatBox

Latest topics

» Stellarcrystal - The third website from Francy Junger!
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:03 am by darwin

» Adfaucetpay - adfaucetpay.com
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:36 am by darwin

» Peer2profit - peer2profit.io
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:41 pm by darwin

» Swapnex - Passive income
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:00 am by darwin

» Grab - grab.tc
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Sat May 16, 2020 7:03 pm by darwin

» Earnsato - earnsato.com
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Sun May 10, 2020 5:38 pm by darwin

» Moremoney - moremoney.io
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:19 pm by darwin

» Faucetbitcoin - faucetbitcoin.io
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:06 pm by darwin

» Imajbux - imajbux.com
Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files I_icon13Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:34 pm by darwin

PTC Recomended

Advertising

4 posters

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files

sequelae
    sequelae
    Kliker
    Kliker

Jumlah posting : 388

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Empty Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files

Post by sequelae Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:53 pm

Cramit.in - Up to $60/1000 downloads

Earn Money with CramItIn in 4 Easy Steps!
    1. Upload Your Files.
      Upload your files using Cramit.in and step one is already done!
    2. Share It With Friends.
      You will get a link to download the file after it has been uploaded. Share this link with all your friends.
    3. Have Them Download.
      Your friends can then use this link to download your file from Cramit.in.
    4. Watch The Money Roll In.
      Get paid every time your friends download your file!

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Vkpwigrjz1ue

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
    Earn money by uploading and sharing your files!

Upload your files, share them with your friends and get paid each time someone downloads your file!

Minimum Payout : $1.5
    Payment Methods
    : Paypal, Moneybookers

Request payout anytime, for any amount and get paid within 7 days!

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Dxyanz64vjno_t

$1,000 GIVEAWAY!

THE $1,000 MEGA-PROMOTION !!

$1,000 up for grabs every month!

The top 3 affiliates with the highest number of premium sales under their belt, during every month, get to walk away with cash prizes of $500, $300 and $200 for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd places respectively.

This promotion is open to all users, premium and non-premium. The prize money will be paid via any of the following payment methods - Western Union, Bank Wire Transfer and Paypal. All transfer fees are Free!

Want tips on how to ramp up your premium account sales?

• Try to promote your files to users from Tier 1 and 2 countries as they have much higher conversion rates.
    • Try to promote cramit.in links exclusively. When a file is available for download from multiple hosts, there is a large fall in conversion rates among downloaders.
    • Request your downloaders to not use automated tools/software for downloading files. A downloader who does not visit the website to download, is a downloader who will never see premium features and thus never purchase a premium account.
    • To have a higher change of success, try to do something unique that others will not be able to think of.

Register on Banner below !!!
    Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Dxyanz64vjno_t
    Start make Money !!!
    Get chance THE $1,000 MEGA-PROMOTION !!

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Yc78ed6sy1kr
    surya123
    surya123
    Kliker
    Kliker

Jumlah posting : 219
    Lokasi : jember

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Empty Re: Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files

Post by surya123 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 am

segera meluncur!
    abe666
    abe666
    Kliker
    Kliker

Jumlah posting : 151

Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files Empty Re: Cramit.in - Earn Money To Share your Files

Post by abe666 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:55 pm

aduh inikan forum indo..kenapa jadi b.Inggris Rolling Eyes
    maklum ane ga Bisa b.Bule bingung apa ini
    Jadi Deh saya ga ngerTi maksud dari Program Situs ini Menangis / sangat se Rolling Eyes
    progratis
    progratis
    Kliker
    Kliker

Jumlah posting : 181

Post by progratis Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 am

Wah ane gak bisa join.
    Ada yang lain yang udah terbukti ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Sun May 19, 2024 4:16 pm