Forum PTC Indonesia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum PTC Indonesia

Forum PTC Indonesia adalah forum tempat untuk membahas tentang Paid to click / PTC ( ptc luar maupun lokal), diskusi, laporan scam, Tukar link, referral cash back, tips PTC, dan bisnis online lainya.

Untuk mengurangi Junker thread, kami membuat peraturan minimal posting sebalum membuat thread. minimal anggota member harus mempunyai posting lebih dari 150, baru bisa membuat New topic thread, terima kasih atas perhatiannya
ChatBox

Latest topics

» Stellarcrystal - The third website from Francy Junger!
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:03 am by darwin

» Adfaucetpay - adfaucetpay.com
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:36 am by darwin

» Peer2profit - peer2profit.io
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:41 pm by darwin

» Swapnex - Passive income
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:00 am by darwin

» Grab - grab.tc
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Sat May 16, 2020 7:03 pm by darwin

» Earnsato - earnsato.com
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Sun May 10, 2020 5:38 pm by darwin

» Moremoney - moremoney.io
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:19 pm by darwin

» Faucetbitcoin - faucetbitcoin.io
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:06 pm by darwin

» Imajbux - imajbux.com
Twitbux masuk Watch List I_icon13Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:34 pm by darwin

PTC Recomended

Advertising

5 posters

Twitbux masuk Watch List

yukihiro
    yukihiro

Jumlah posting : 104

Twitbux masuk Watch List Empty Twitbux masuk Watch List

Post by yukihiro Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Di kutip dari [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TwitBux, wow, what a name for a site! I know they are trying to go for the whole twitter thing, but something else comes to mind when I hear that name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We all have to be a bunch of "twits" for falling for this again...

So you are probably wondering whether or not we deem this as a safe and a legitimate site? I have doubts that site will actually last. In fact, I believe it is the same owners of the last Zeus sites. I am sure I am going to get all kinds of upset people leaving comments and saying I am being biased or prejudice against this site. So I will just cut to the chase and get right to it...We are adding this site to the Watch List and here are our combined reasons why:

1. UroBux Owner? - I checked twitbux stat page. I was surprised to see that the name of the owner is:

"Owner: William Edgar James"

UroBux owner is Edward James. Well, not exactly the same, but what are the odds? Last name is common, I will give it that much...but what are the odds of having almost the same name on the same script and host? I wouldn't doubt that they are both are fake.

Also someone noticed a error in the twitbux forum. It was displaying "News About UroBux". Owner of twitbux came back and said he is not related to any other site. Which I doubt that is the case.

2. Paypal - Paypal says the name is different. The name comes back to a "Abdul". Whenever we review these "zeus" sites, we get all kinds of different names and locations. Nothing ever matches up to what the site tells you the owner is.

3. Whois Private - Owner trying to hide identity. Not all sites that hide their whois info is a scam, but this is just one more reason why you shouldn't upgrade on a new site.

4. Zeus Script - There is no doubt that we have always been at odds with the "zeus" sites. Many users have been scammed by these sites that use this script provider. Which is well known for scams. Not a single site that has come before this site has lasted. SVBux, HatBux, buxtax, clicksX, 37bux, and finally it looks like urobux will join the Scam List soon.

5. New Site - We do not recommend investing or buying upgrades on new sites. For at least 6 months, if not a year. This site is already showing signs of a scam. Maybe for free members it would be safe, but I wouldn't promote it or buy anything from it.

Summary :

We would not recommend TwitBux for the reasons previously described. Yes, it may pay but for how long? Most likely under 6 months if not sooner. Site will remain on the Watch List till further notice. If the site remains paying and with no major problems for 6 months, then we will take them off the Watch List. Right now, we don't have any confidence that this site will last.We are not endorsing it, or recommending it. Use caution if you plan on using it or investing into it. You were warned...

If anyone would like to share their experience that they had with this site, whether it is good or bad, feel free to do so in our comment section at the end of this review.
    yukihiro
    yukihiro

Twitbux masuk Watch List Empty Re: Twitbux masuk Watch List

Post by yukihiro Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm

1. Owner Twitbux hampir sama dengan Urobux.com William Edgar James, sedangkan urobux ownernya Edward James. Kemudian terdapat beberapa orang yg melihat eror pada forum yang tentang "News About UroBux"
    2. account pembayaran Paypal nya mempunyai nama yang berbeda
    3. Whois Private - Pemilik atau owner menyembunyikan identitasnya, Walaupun ini tidak mengidentifikasikan scam, Tidak disarankan untuk anda meng-upgrade member terlebih dahulu
    4. Zeus Script - Banyak yang situs yang menggunakan zeus srcipt untuk scam. Beberapa contoh pemakai zeus script yng scam : SVBux, HatBux, buxtax, clicksX, 37bux, dan sepertinya Urobux juga akan scam.
    5. Situs baru - Tidak disarankan untuk rental referral atau upgrade. Situs indi sudah mengindikasikan scam, mungkin free member adalah pilihan yg aman, tetapi tidak di sarankan untuk membeli apapun di situs itu.
    shevabux
    shevabux
    Kliker
    Kliker

Jumlah posting : 194
    Lokasi : City Of Hero

Post by shevabux Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm

waahh... terjadi juga.. cuman qta msih blon tahu terlalu dini klu mengatakan SCAM
    Masih inget dengan "NEOPTC"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (SCAM)

tapi mereka membayar ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    forum2ku
    forum2ku

Jumlah posting : 30

Post by forum2ku Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am

makasih bosss atas infonya semoga saja ptc ini bisa bertahan
    yukihiro
    yukihiro

Post by yukihiro Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 pm

ya setidaknya acuan saja untuk lebih waspada. Tetapi semua keputusan tetap di tangan anda. Semua akan terlihat dengan berjalannya waktu Senyum
    rickyarm
    rickyarm

Jumlah posting : 8
    Lokasi : Jakarta

Post by rickyarm Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:47 am

wahhh
    nais inpohh
    Jempol bos
    shevabux
    shevabux
    Kliker
    Kliker

Jumlah posting : 194
    Lokasi : City Of Hero

Post by shevabux Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (SCAM)

mereka membayar ane
    LIAT DISINI

Sangat Senang menurut ane ngak, semuanya yang mereka bilang tuh bener
    SCAM " menurut ane klu para membernya nga dibayar

mungkia ada agan2x yang mw nambahin..????
    silakan... Senyum
    sheva0310
    sheva0310

Jumlah posting : 4

Twitbux masuk Watch List Empty scam

Post by sheva0310 Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:43 pm

saya khwatir mereka yg menyebut scam adalah para saingannya, bisa juga para member kecewa pelayanannya.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Waktu sekarang Sun May 19, 2024 11:37 pm